[cosmos-dev] Release engineering wiki page

Hello-
The Release Engineering team has created a new wiki page under developer resources. We will add more details on what components are built today and links to outstanding build related defects later today.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_RE_AND_BUILD

Please open build related bugs and feature requests in bugzilla for both i6 and i7. For i6, we do not anticipate any major changes but if there are small issues that need to be fixed we can work on that.

Thanks,
Balan

Balan Subramanian
Autonomic Computing, IBM, RTP, NC