RE: [cosmos-dev] tested data collection in i5 candidate build

Hubert,

Thank you for helping with this.

Don

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hubert H Leung
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 11:56 AM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] tested data collection in i5 candidate build

I installed and went through the data collection use cases using the i5 candidate build by following instructions in http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSEnd2EndSample.  The only unexpected behavior is the http port number of the JMX collection assembly is 8888.  The default port is 8080, and I need to change the jmx assembly XML for the import to work.  The bug was approved for i4, but not applied. This problem should not be a stopship.  Bug number is 194676.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382