[cosmos-dev] COSMOS Data Collection meeting - July 17: suggested agenda items

All,

One of the items for tomorrow’s call is ‘Discuss alignment SDMX metadata and use of terminology e.g. "Data Broker"’

In regards to this item, here are the sub-items I wanted to put on the table:

  1. Agree on the role / purpose of the “Management Domain”
  2. Agree on the role / purpose of the “Data Broker”
  3. Clarify and confirm that we need BOTH of these components

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Back to the top