Re: [cosmos-dev] Issues with End-to-End

Sheldon, et al.

Thanks for the update.

I've shceduled a 30min meeting for 11:30 today so we can discuss as a team (Joel can hit lunch right AFTER the meeting).
Here's the call in:: 877 421 0033 pc 267667

 I've added a few comment in line like this...<mdw></mdw>.  Most importantly, I'd like to understand the key issues and the impact on other aspects of the project, e.g. build.

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Sheldon Lee-Loy <sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/31/2007 11:22 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Issues with End-to-End

I'm have several issues with the End-to-End that I want to communicate to the team.

I've spend quite a bit of time trying to deploy and run the data collection runtime within the BIRT OSGI container with not much progress.

I suggest accessing the DC runtime remotely.  I'll need Joel to walk me through the setup procedure.  Hopefully this will be smooth and I can then start modifying the reports.

I also found some resource model query issues that Ali is aware of.    There's some minor changes to the UI once these issues are resolved.

I am still waiting for Hubert's CBE query APIs.

<mdw>I will follow up with Hubert today to find out what if there are any issues that we can help resolve. </mdw>

With that said tomorrow is going to be full day.  I suggest we delay the test pass untill end of day Wednesday seeing that there are still these integration issues.

<mdw>
Let's target the architecture call on Wed to have everything up and running and ready to go for the test pass.  I suspect that this will also cause our automated build to push out--Hubert, please verify.
</mdw>

Thanks,

Sheldon