[cosmos-dev] Issues with End-to-End

I'm have several issues with the End-to-End that I want to communicate to the team.

I've spend quite a bit of time trying to deploy and run the data collection runtime within the BIRT OSGI container with not much progress.

I suggest accessing the DC runtime remotely.  I'll need Joel to walk me through the setup procedure.  Hopefully this will be smooth and I can then start modifying the reports.

I also found some resource model query issues that Ali is aware of.    There's some minor changes to the UI once these issues are resolved.

I am still waiting for Hubert's CBE query APIs.

With that said tomorrow is going to be full day.  I suggest we delay the test pass untill end of day Wednesday seeing that there are still these integration issues.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab

Back to the top