[cosmos-dev] FW: WS Performance API

One of my guys came across this technology and thought it might be useful for the data interface;

<comment>

For output formats, I have been looking at the work of SDMX – (http://www.sdmx.org/) . SDMX was formed some years ago out of the financial community to foster the exchange of large amounts of statistical data. What I like about what they have done is that they support a compact format for XML representation of data, which may solve some of the concerns that have come up about the bulk of XML as a data format.

</comment>

I have not delved into this, so I don’t know whether it is a formal standard. It purports to be an initiative to foster standards for the exchange of statistical information. Sponsored by BIS - ECB - EUROSTAT - IMF - OECD - UN - World Bank. Maybe there’s a pony in it.

Chris Craddock

SVP, Principal Technology Strategist

Office of the CTO

Cell   281-770-1950