From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Katarzyna Bylec
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:11 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] Missing package org.osgi.service.cm

Hi Glenn,

thanks for the solution. Now I'm able to interact with Corona's OSGi
framework in console.
I'm very enthusiastic about your project, especially when I read
somewhere in the Internet that it can be used to expose Eclipse's
plug-ins (or bundles in general?) as a Web Services. Maybe that's not
the right ML to ask this question, but - is it true?
If so - what WS engines can be used, where can I get them from and - are
there any help resources I can make use of (tutorials, articles, etc.)?

Cheers,
Kasia