Re: [corona-dev] Missing package org.osgi.service.cm

Hi Glenn,

thanks for the solution. Now I'm able to interact with Corona's OSGi framework in console. I'm very enthusiastic about your project, especially when I read somewhere in the Internet that it can be used to expose Eclipse's plug-ins (or bundles in general?) as a Web Services. Maybe that's not the right ML to ask this question, but - is it true? If so - what WS engines can be used, where can I get them from and - are there any help resources I can make use of (tutorials, articles, etc.)?

Cheers,
Kasia

Back to the top