RE: [corona-dev] Weekly Development Conference Call: Tuesday, April17, 2007 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Scott,

Is there still interest by ECF to participate in a “collaboration perspective”?

From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:43 PM
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] Weekly Development Conference Call: Tuesday, April17, 2007 @ 10:00 AM EDT

O'Flynn, Dennis wrote:

Corona Development Conference Call: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Meeting Minutes

  • Please reply to the dev mailing list for any updates or corrections.

Dennis

  • ECF is interested in creating a “collaboration” perspective for their sample applications.  I had a chat w/ Remy Suen about this.  I said I would schedule a conference call with the other Technology projects from the January F2F to discuss how we might all be able to utilize the same perspective.

FYI, we've created a "Communications" perspective for/within our collab example.   If this can be used/shared among several projects, all the better.

Scott