RE: [corona-dev] PreferenceStore for PROXY information

Hi,

Right now you cannot access proxy information stored within ServerSettingsPreferencePage from *corona.repository plugin.

I see three possible ways of doing that:

            1) In ServerSettingsPreferencePage.performOk() method set and store the settings you need in *corona.repository.Activator. So after a restart, those settings can be read and used by that plugin. (I don’t like this solution)

            2) We can create a configuration service (like *container.config), which would be available for other plugins, and would have all global settings stored and “exposed” for other plugins.

            3) We can use the org.eclipse.corona plugin to store all global settings. Activator would have to extend Plugin (right now it implements the BundleActivator), thanks to this it would have its own Preferences where settings could be stored and accessed by other plugins. Most of the plugins depends on org.eclipse.corona.

Cheers,

Piotr