[corona-dev] Please Review the Corona 1.0.0M7 Goals and Provide Feedback

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Corona_Milestone_1.0.0M7#Lucene_Integration

The Wiki link above lists the current set of goals suggested for Corona milestone release M7.  It looks like we may already have more on the list than we can do and we will have to assign priorities to the items listed.  Please take a few minutes and review the list and add new items you think are appropriate to the management “theme” of M7.  If you can edit the Wiki post items to corona-dev.  We will be discussing priorities of these tasks at the next Corona Team Meeting on Tuesday November 21.

Glenn Everitt