[corona-dev] CORONA_CONFIG_HOME change.

Hi,

Small modification regarding CORONA_CONFIG_HOME variable was implemented. The change is:

If CORONA_CONFIG_HOME variable will not be set, or if it will point to location which is not a directory, a warning message will be logged to console output and configuration directory will be set to /org.eclipse.corona.container.config/examples directory.

Plugin org.eclipse.corona.container.config is not packed to jar file during the build process, so examples directory will be available to user.

NOTE: org.eclipse.corona.container.config plugin was started before *log4j plugins because of that corona config plugin was not writing any log information to console.

I’ve to change the SOA_ContainerManager.launch, I’ve changed in it following things:

start level of org.apache.log4j_1.2.13 to level 2 and

start level of org.eclipse.corona.logger.log4j plugin to 3.

Those changes fixed the issue.

Piotr,