RE: [corona-dev] web service support addedtoProjectContainerManagerProxy / ProjectContainerManager

Hi,

Currently, retrieving configuration is done in slightly a different way (my fault, I didn’t inform you):

reference = bundleContext.getServiceReference("org.eclipse.corona.core.resources.IConfigurationManager");

// or better bundleContext.getServiceReference(IConfigurationManager.class.getName());

IConfigurationManager cm = (IConfigurationManager) bundleContext.getService(reference);

IConfigurationFactory cf = cm.getCurrentConfigurationFactory();

            I’ve added IConfigurationManager which holds latest configuration factory (now configuration directory can be changed in corona’s preferences page), actually it also informs registered listeners (for now simply PropertyChangeListeners) that configuration was changed. (PropertyChangeListener should be changed).

Piotr,

Ps. I guess that we should modify the names like

* IConfigurationFactory à IConfigurationStore

* IConfigurationManager à IConfigurationFactory.