Re: [corona-dev] Bugzilla

It seems it doesn't go with the procedure described in previous mail (CVS Commit Comments), which says, as far as I undestand, that we should set "assigned" status at the momement of commiting a fix to CVS. So, which should we use?

cite:

   * Browse to the bug's webpage, and assign it the status Assigned.
     This tells the release notes generator that this is a bug which
     should be included in the release notes this week. Your bugzilla
     comment could be something like:

Committed to CVS

Please remember to change the status of any item you are currently working on from “New” to “Assigned”. This will let us know what items are currently being worked on.

Also, once you have completed an item, change its status from “Assigned” to “Fixed”.