[corona-dev] Bugzilla

All,

I have gone through all of our Bugzilla entries and assigned version (1.0.0) as well as possible target milestone (i.e. 1.0.0 M5).  Consequently, you all have been receiving notifications from Bugzilla of changes to items assigned to you.

Please remember to change the status of any item you are currently working on from “New” to “Assigned”.  This will let us know what items are currently being worked on.

Also, once you have completed an item, change its status from “Assigned” to “Fixed”.

We will be reviewing the Bugzilla items during our weekly dev conference call.  Therefore, please ensure each item’s status, as well as comments, are updated.

Thanks,

-Dennis