Re: [corona-dev] ProjectContainer Definition

- is this approach for container/repository modeling ok?

If we stay with XML, it is OK for me. But I still think RDF would be a
better choice - it is much more flexible.

- what about URI form?

I wouldn't give any constraint on the URI format. It is a matter of a
specific collaboration application to define URI for its needs. In some
cases it might be a meaning less string, but sometimes it could be a
repository location, etc.

- what about overwriting generic properties with properties from specialized models – do we need that? If yes – what mapping mechanism to use etc.?

Don't know.

- what approach should be taken for enabling interface for new container/repository model registration (e.g. extension point usage) ?

It seems there is no other approach than extension point or services. As
I wrote in the morning, extension points seems to be better in terms of
lazy initialization. Of course we could also make our own repository
types registry, but I think it is the worst possible idea.

- can you see any specific properties for our specialized models not taken into account so far?

I think I have too limited imagination ;)

- The same for generic properties – what should be added to generic models?

As above.

Marcin