[cobol-dev] German version of Level 1, Standard Edition

Hello everyone in this list,

my project proceeds and there is a revised plan. The first version of
Columbo is a  GUI editor with object oriented syntax analysis, a navigator
and some batch support. The switch between column oriented and free format
has also been added. I am still doing this development on my own - it has
almost been done from scratch - and could need some help for the language
compliance tests ...

Regards Jens

My project and goals in brief:
http://www.cococo.de/products/documents/Columbo%20-%20Achitecture%20D