[cobol-dev] Kaye, Myriam is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 2008-05-30 and will not return until 2008-06-09.

I will respond to your message when I return. Young Lee (youngl@xxxxxxxxxx) is my primary backup for DB2. or Brio Lana Mai is my secondary backup for DB2. For SWGEU website issues please contain Pat Senior or Stephen Retchford. For any other issues contact John Jenkins. John and Young know how to contact me in an emergency.

Back to the top