[cme-dev] CME support for weaving aspects

Hi,

I have a query regarding the composition (Weaving) feature of CME.

I intend to develop a framework that will utilize the CME component support for concern identification, which I will filter to resolve to the interested set of pointcuts. My framework will allow the users to apply specific advices( Depends on what the user wants to have such as enabling/disabling logging, caching of data and which they can select from a provided list) on these pointcuts. That means, I am intend to generate aspects (out of these identified pointcuts and pre-written advice code).

How Can I utilize CME to enable weaving of such generated aspects to the target application code? Is there any programmatic (API) support available for this (Both eclipse and normal JVM based)?

Thanks & Regds
karthik

Back to the top