[cme-dev] Announcement: CME CVS Repository now open!

The CME team are very pleased to announce that we have opened the CVS repository for the CME project for public access.

We have prepared a detailed walkthrough of everything you need to do to download the CME, and go through the demo sequence that we presented at the AOSD conference last month.  This will take you through a typical use case for the CME and help you become familiar with what facilities the CME offers.  The walkthrough can be found directly here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cme-home/demo/demo-home.html

It is also linked from the "What's new" area from our homepage http://eclipse.org/cme

We have not yet built an update site - so you currently have to download the projects manually before running the CME.  An update site should be available shortly...  watch this space...

Any feedback appreciated - either through this list or the newsgroup.

enjoy,
Andy (and the rest of the CME Dev team)
---
Andy Clement