Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly Call
  • From: William Riley <william.riley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 22:19:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=renesas.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=renesas.com; dkim=pass header.d=renesas.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=RBU3dY8XwrsXAmaHI3rMMS569AKrGaBuXCE/NDnN/38=; b=PcDaodltH1dJYWhSIW6xxo96OgrQwrE0WzPm77zaQRvvTDROMJfJn3XeMiYYmL2FtEIyICZYI1cj/TtFzVglwvFiScRUjXhsPW1KbsZh9SY58jkN7KMOP6Aaf8/U4a2fIH9Vi7LuMZqnBj1ybKk5eqNvtHT9vmCaYieKJ34c0Lt+KIwU3KHGjizSyWJBV/UWjt0NSHofWn9SuXXhOr86siZbrjKkKyUqkmqkGBIdkvul6y0gq3cUR7gcDaISJVYmUgQNMypjekJXciwg5YkmTtRLD+uMAWYSK+WxUW7piF9+rtgpg6W0F328If5B/h/WC/3HKyXuMDFoycdDjthoJw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=j6qd0cZskYVIX5llQDLm9dMh1dxA8QSQAlQahEjLpObqtIvhzuu8DIb0lhS8dF98fm7JMeeyCNI0qSg3DIVJMuxwuyQ8XDKxufTpT5mGaDaONnsvJfiEBuP3AhprlU0DU+4+CczhEnXifHfN0C3WEbIOi2cp8sAeyT54J0LMBEvyRsK4Y2G0cnfKSrl6hDRne/t8PieAhX+itTiG+Fcm6jnHbIzv0SjEFqNhoR87beYLZ1UKo+Jsm/bXn79VJYb81ShQ7lVN3VF0ivxbqCJLV12BB9O5+hh7ZI+AzbHnQ2UOLwwsNosCqbtGNJaoXNSf7N4Rhh/IdMcs6nVnLNEQQQ==

Hi Martin

What we (Renesas) are looking at is generating compile-commands.json based on the managed build data for a project.

We are not planning to implement a cmake generator for managed build. Just the json file for existing MBS make & internal builder projects.

Regards
William