Re: [cdt-dev] Managing include paths and macros in 'Core Build' projects.

Am Mittwoch, 21. September 2022, 16:48:54 CEST schrieb Kondal Kolipaka:
> Hi Jonah,
>
> That's a default behavior. Core projects do not have "includes" node - it
> would be nice to bring this back so that visually users could see what
> all includes added to the project.

>From my experience with cmake based *managed build* I saw some unriable
behavior of the Includes node. It does not always update the paths properly,
sometimes users have to open the projects settings tab for the Providers and
click 'Apply' to update the node.

To see the defines and marcos known by the indexer for a given source file,
user can open the file, select menu Project | C/C++ Index | Create Parser Log
file. This will open the log file in the workbench.

BTW: IMHO it would be nice to have the 'Create Parser Log file' action in the
context menu of the C source editor. (And without the need to specify a file
name)

/Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.