Re: [cdt-dev] Managing include paths and macros in 'Core Build' projects.

Am Mittwoch, 21. September 2022, 16:31:31 CEST schrieb Jonah Graham:
> Thanks Erwin for the question.
>
> My understanding matches Kondal's.
>

> Also I seem to see a bug with Includes node simply missing, even though
> after the build the includes have resolved fine. Is this just my CDT dev
> environment gone wrong, or do other see this too?
> [image: image.png]

As one can see the warning partially displayed in the second image, it says
the compile_commands.json has not been created in the build.
Can you check whether the file exists?

Cmake core build runs cmake to generate the build scripts once with options
that instruct cmake to generate the file.
The compile_commands.json file is parsed after cmake finishes or when the
indexer requests the include paths and macros (i.e. when you open a source
file in the C/C++ editor).

/Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.