Re: [cdt-dev] Bad readability: Includes list in Project Explorer
  • From: Moritz Strübe <moritz.struebe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 16:47:22 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mathema.de; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mathema.de; dkim=pass header.d=mathema.de; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=wtuW2zoUO80A/yscptTpapbf0Z1WSlsuHT2xPjSMUKQ=; b=kn7Q/qM06rSJirr2Fy+WDaPa/e3saMBgPgOodALibgn++ziaUmF3I3OleJq5rH6kduTbievAcfnWUBxamWJ6z6CIyhKQpueZ8udylzi18Y44qxY6wSr3p83z7HW9fLVjM54JmefWSjxXe5Fo58xpeKHWOls5ULUCKMkjH+Aad8m205cZkHlRV6H+JoT6lbgj1aQ7oUa3OI37fz0KB81CrLaCEf+w7aUjiBYgkpq4asflWjuvUpv6v1yQHye7DJtcsAY3+t/CfEB8YNdFe0x3QqTB+inEqf8A/Tl+1tlZghEScgYMkSRB400TDM3kbWWU9wuPVm8UiMFstpXId6AAAQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=d9bdYRLjWDLldQkRGyvsbvgpfez9vIZI9uh6tllWWotfw69kL3pWM6kbWoygsRrVNgkgY42xrDOMObt/fZ7KG03s+uLHr+LXvTtDdCQUmzALLE3dE6NfZiPIyTti1LY1RtfXOvoJXq5+NmnrHL9BcYvrPfKcirq//ZYHh+HShcxIbN8/Jbz2p9g7Lcp5PtWzVQJtMWExFs6jHMAmemmnjT5v6ZtnsQ0tIJ5l9cdhQI6IJw0ZuXbZuAP9e0feFKuCijxS2YaVo7yCi58pMnYux9+4/VHBSBz16zb/ofMTv+9jNw/P6MykhjJ4dxkcfge105JwsJwdM/++2cGwUTMkpQ==

Hey Jonha,

ok I got 3 aggregation-strategies working. Now I'm struggling to make them configurable. I was thinking of having a drop-down entry for the includes folder. Unfortunately I'm overwhelmed by the abstraction layers. Maybe you (or someone else) can point me in the right direction. Also where to save the state and connect things. I don't think we need to persist things in the project*, but it probably doesn't hurt.

Morty

* IMO this should be project option, as the advantages of the different strategies depends on the layout of the include directories.