Re: [cdt-dev] Custom Source Highlight

Excuse me if I am totally ignorant. My CDT development contributions are long ago and always were indirect via assistants and students. but nevertheless a question: have you considered using CODAN/markers for this?

sent from a mobile device so please excuse strange words due to autocorrection.
Peter Sommerlad
peter.cpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
+41-79-432 23 32