Re: [cdt-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proposal for cdt resources decoration.

Sorry, corrected,

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for everyone,
I think details from @Baltasar reasonable and that what am I targeting. To mark the target folder with the label "[active]"  and decorate it with a new icon.

Let please know is a renew proposal is acceptable?

BR,
Sergei Kovalchuk, NXP.

пт, 9 окт. 2020 г. в 19:00, Сергей Ковальчук <serjiokov@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello All,

Thanks a lot for everyone,
I think details from @Baltazar reasonable and that what am I targeting. To mark the target folder with the label "[active]"  and decorate it with a new icon.

BR,
Sergei Kovalchuk, NXP.

пт, 9 окт. 2020 г. в 16:48, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 9 Oct 2020, at 15:13, Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> So my proposal: Annotate the source folders and target folders and gray out the not used target folders.

The source folders are already annotated if you add them to the list of source folders, what other annotation do you think would be needed?

As for the build folders, if you insist, you can grey out all inactive ones, but annotating them with a strikethrough is a bit too much.

As for all other folders, please leave them as they are, no need to grey them or worse, to strikethrough them.

Regards,

Liviu