Re: [cdt-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proposal for cdt resources decoration.

> On 8 Oct 2020, at 09:27, Сергей Ковальчук <serjiokov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> For the managed-build project sources specified for particular build configuration and only defined source will be used.
> That was the main reason to decorate other resources as non-used by the active builder.

I'm a bit confused, initially you were talking about decorating inactive build folders, which was ok, especially for projects with many configurations, now you are talking about decorating all non-source resources? Is this necessary?

Since resources that are used in the build are already decorated with a small C in the top right corner, isn't that enough?

Liviu

Back to the top