Re: [cdt-dev] Gerrit triggers on commit message change?

Am Fr., 8. Mai 2020 um 16:14 Uhr schrieb Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have changed to silent start mode to try it out. I am very used to seeing those start messages and for example use them to check if the (relatively) short running code cleanliness has passed/failed before all the other reports are back in, so it may be an adjustment for me (and others :-).
If a verification build fails, Jenkins will put its -1 in any case.

Martin

Back to the top