Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT Project, COVID-19, and my time

From documentation of IResource it can be 4 different things: file, folder, workspace root, project root. You know the type from getType() method.

Il 20/03/20 22:50, 15 knots ha scritto:
Am Fr., 20. März 2020 um 20:50 Uhr schrieb Mark B <marco.stornelli@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:marco.stornelli@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hi Martin, as I said I don't know that part of cdt code, however I
    can try to understand how the code works.
    I guess it's a file however, but I could be wrong.
    Maybe there's someone here in the mailing list that already knows
    the answer :)

I set a breakpoint to IScannerInfoProvider.getScannerInformation(IResource) and found that CDT sometimes passes the project as the resource. Not sure whether this is serious, since my code only provides info on a per-source-file base.