Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT Project, COVID-19, and my time

Hi Marco,

We are all watching the drastic situation in Italy and hoping that the significant efforts that your country is undertaking will start to flatten the curve.

One area that needs some attention is Bug 559674 - Improve parser for compile_commands.json. Martin has some open questions on this area that I don't know the answers to - and so far have failed to find the time to research properly to decide the way forward. The CQ was approved, so most of the work is now merged into git. The big thing left is to integrate it properly. Martin has a good plan (see Comment 4 and updates further along) but AFIACT needs some answers to be able to finish the work.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham