[cdt-dev] Line breakpoints are not hit in Eclipse 4.6.3 CDT 9.2.1 with Cygwin gdb 8.2.1-1

Hello,

I am trying to run a debug session with Eclipse 4.6.3 CDT 9.2.1 with Cygwin gdb 8.2.1-1.
I run eclipse from within Cygwin terminal.
When I manually place line breakpoints in the source code they are not hit.
When I create a function breakpoint by code, using org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.CDIDebugModel.createFunctionBreakpoint - it is hit correctly.
Reviewing some related threads, I wonder if this is related to the gdb version I am using. Is there any link with data about recommended gdb version for each CDT version ?

I'll be grateful for any ideas how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Gidi

Back to the top