[cdt-dev] Status of new features in CDT 9.8

Hi guys,

we did a lot of work and we have really new cool features in CDT 9.8. You can take a look at N&N page. I want to say "thank you" especially to Marc Andrè Laperle who reviewed all my bad code :D We need to fix minor things here and there but at the moment we can close the merge activity, other new features will be added in CDT 9.9, stay tuned! There are still a lot of work in several areas but just to say we finally closed the bug 120883 opened 14 years ago!

Regards.

Marco

Back to the top