[cdt-dev] CDT 9.7.1. upcoming

Hello folks,

There are a few bug fixes that we want to get to our users sooner rather than later. Therefore we will be having a 9.7.1 release this week (the 9.8.0 release is scheduled for June).

Please let me know if you have anything you want to get into 9.7.1 but have not already committed to the 9.7 branch in CDT.

The key items that are fixed and which are prompting this release are CODAN: macro QStringLiteral marked with invalid arguments (Bug 545756) and bugs 545751 and 545957.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham