[cdt-dev] Test results go away after a few hours

Hi folks,

I've noticed that lately, test results in Gerrit jobs go away after a very short time, often just a few hours.

For example, in this Gerrit change [1], if you go to the (as of this writing) latest 'test-cdt-other' test result [2], it takes you to an error page that says "Not found", even though the test run was only ~13 hours ago.

Is this a temporary state of affairs during the infrastructure switchover? If not, can we fix the persistence setting for the test runs please? We need them to stick around for more than a few hours :)

Thanks,
Nate

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/138411/
[2] https://ci-staging.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-verify-test-cdt-other-pipeline/42/