[cdt-dev] Question about double quotes

Hi guys,

just a question about how CDT use double quotes for include files. I have this project managed by CDT:

root
  |-text
  |-scripts
  |-src
    |-funcA
    |-funcB
    |-funcC

I added include paths for funcA, funcB and funcC. Everything works but when I create a new class in funcC for example it uses angle brackets. Looking at the code it seems it uses system style (angle brackets) because I added the path in the settings. So maybe I'm missing something here. If I don't add the include path it can't compile because class in funcC can't see an header in funcA. How should I create the project to have the proper behavior?

Thanks.

Back to the top