[cdt-dev] When is CDT 9.6?

Hey gang, as 9.5 wraps up, it’s time to look forward to CDT 9.6. The obvious first question is when is it?

I highly suggest we skip the next quarterly release as doing a release over the summer isn’t very fun. We can do maintenance releases any time and can ship the latest one available at the quarters.

After that, I guess it depends on what people want to contribute and when.

For me, my next work will be on clangd as I get it working for GCC cross toolchains and give it a local index store assuming the community doesn’t beat me to it. I will assist on hooking that up to our LSP support. I don’t have a good feel for when that will be ready though.

Others?

Doug.

Back to the top