Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Photon RC2's CDT

Thanks Jonah! It's been a tough week for infrastructure issues. Glad you got us through it.

There are a couple of fixes in RC2 I'm worried about. First I did a last minute fix to the scanner info provider in our Core Build GCC Toolchain. Let us know ASAP if you see undefined symbol errors in the editor, or if you see the new threads hanging.

Also, there's a change in the SerialPort that could affect clients, especially the Terminal.

I'll be keeping an eye out on these as I work through my ESP32 article.

I'll also get our release review material in today.

Cheers,
Doug