[cdt-dev] Launchbar resources

Hi everyone,

I am trying to look into the launchbar and how it may help in our IDE. My first step is to understand the concepts behind it. I have gone through almost all the blog posts I could find at cdtdoug.ca on this topic, and also some pages on the CDT wiki, like https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/LaunchBar.

However, I have still not be able to connect all the dots on how and what it offers so I decided to look into the code and try out the extensions myself. But while I do that, I thought I will ask here if anyone can point to me any useful resources in understanding the workings of the launchbar that I may have overlooked.

Regards,
Waqas Ilyas

Back to the top