Re: [cdt-dev] CMake plugins

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Martin Weber <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 9. November 2017, 20:00:45 CET schrieb Doug Schaefer:

Even if some things might look as reinventing the wheel, it's more
than needed to have some consolidation in Eclipse plugin space and
well established plugins gain more features even if it means
reimplementing features already available from other plugins. It's
just not feasible to expect users to manage to find out all the
different plugins and the proper combination of them. So let's try to
group behind some of these well known plugins and come up with more
feature full solutions for the sake of easier usage. If someone sees
this statement as plea to plugin authors to not create new plugins but
instead enhancing their underlying layers - that's exactly what I aim
at :).