Re: [cdt-dev] CMake plugins

It mainly comes down to licensing. These plug-ins are not EPL. They also do not use the new Core Build system that we are migrating to. I'd love to have the editor but the copyright holders would need to change the license.

Which raises the point, I also could ask why the authors of those plug-ins didn't contribute them directly to CDT.

Back to the top