Re: [cdt-dev] Did something change in the indexer logic in regards to include files?

> Can someone confirm the change?

The only change that I'm aware of in this area is bug 402498,
described as "More accurate binding resolution" in the 9.3 release
notes [1].

However, that change makes the indexer *more* strict, not less,
meaning that it generally results in errors that were previously
unreported, now being reported. (It can potentially lead to errors
going away if the errors were caused by ambiguities due to name
resolution finding more things than it should, but that doesn't
sound like it was the case for you.)

So, I think it's more likely that something else (like your project
configuration) changed.

Regards,
Nate

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn93#Parser