[cdt-dev] Did something change in the indexer logic in regards to include files?

Hello

Today I noticed that a annoying issue in Sloeber didn't happen. And I seem to be unable to reproduce the old "annoyance" so I'm wondering if something in this area has changed.

If so thank you very much.

The issue was(?) that sloeber uses .ino files that are marked as c++ files. Because the file needs some preprocessing I make a sloeber.ino.cpp file (that used to be .ino.cpp) which includes amongst other include files and includes all .ino files. The .ino files are ignored in the build process to avoid duplicates and to avoid build errors as the files may miss include headers.

If the .ino file misses include headers (typically Arduino.h) the indexer (in my mind correctly) reports errors in the .ino files which can be solved by adding the missing include headers.

However today I noticed that these errors are no longer reported. Which made me really happy.

I really hope this is not a glitch (or me being daft about something). I would like to be sure someone did something to fix this and it will not be undone, before I go public with this.
Can someone confirm the change?

Best regards

Jantje

Back to the top