Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call September

Hey gang, just to pass on a couple of notes I took from the call.

First, we had a good discussion on the Embedded Tools Summit to be held on the unconference day at EclipseCon Europe (Monday, October 23’rd). I think we have a pretty healthy agenda and I think we can fill up the whole day. Time we don’t use for presentations and demos can be used to go look at code and discuss integration and design issues. We’d love to have all you there. It’s a great opportunity to meet face to face and show us what you’re doing and get answers you need directly from the experts.

The Summit is more than just CDT, we’d love to talk all things embedded or even remote development in general or even Docker (hint hint ;). I’ll reach out to other communities at Eclipse to see how they’d like to participate.

I gave an update on Core Build and clangd integrations. I’ll be presenting those in more detail at the Summit.

Speaking of which, I announced to the group my intention to bring the Terminal and org.eclipse.remote target management system to CDT to help grow their communities and ours. I’ll send a separate note looking for feedback and eventually approvals over the next few days.

Let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything I missed.

Doug