Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call September

As usual, the tuesday timeslot doesn't allow me to attend, but I'm following Doug's work on Core Build and CMake with great interest.

/Jesper

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 3:29 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Call September

Hey gang,

Sorry again for the short notice. Reminder that the call is tomorrow (Tuesday) at our usual time. Tracy and I want to talk about the Embedded Tools Summit at EclipseCon Europe. We’d love to have your input, and, of course, we’d love to have you there. Let us know what you’d like to see.

I can also give an update of my progress on Core Build and in particular ESP32 CMake support which is bringing up lots of great issues forcing me to take it a lot further for CDT 9.4.

And I can give a quick word on plans for clangd and integration with CDT.

And I guess CDT 9.3.2 which is almost complete.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls

Hear you there,

Doug

Back to the top