[cdt-dev] edit to CDT/User/NewIn92 languishing in moderation

I made an edit to the CDT/User/NewIn92 wiki page [1] over a week ago, to mention the new syntax coloring added in bug 487764. It went into moderation, and to date has not been approved.

Who can I contact about getting the edit approved?

Also, as a committer, why do I need my edits to the wiki moderated? Can I get permission to edit the wiki directly without moderation?

Thanks,
Nate

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn92

Back to the top