Re: [cdt-dev] edit to CDT/User/NewIn92 languishing in moderation

Hi Nate,

Try to send an email to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx AFAIK they are the moderators. Also the moderation (and wiki) is not connected to committer status. The moderation was added recentlyish (last year?) because of spam and goes away after some number of approved edits.

Jonah