Re: [cdt-dev] Is there someone in charge of bugs opened cdt-dev component ?

Don't hold your breath though.

In November 2013 I also asked whether it was worthwhile to report some bugs/fixes I had posted in this forum, and whether I should do 1 bug or 3.
Someone answered yes and make separate bugs. So I made 3 of them.
Nothing was done with these bugs untill now. They are not even on the cdt bug list that is send to this mailing list.

When I finally succeeded in setting up a cdt development environment (thanks to oomph) last month I decided to fix the 3 bugs. I pushed to gerrit on Oktober 21 2016.
As far as I know nothing was done with the push till now.

Jantje

PS I'm sorry to sound so negative but as a developer of the Arduino eclipse plugin named Sloeber I have some serious experience with CDT and I feel that I can contribute good things. (Like the issue 372807 I reported in 2012 which was a hot issue somewhere earlier this year)
I think CDT is really good and the real power behind Sloeber, but just like many other open source projects, it is hard to have even a very small change implemented in CDT when you are not ... (well I don't know, maybe it is just hard for everyone)