Re: [cdt-dev] Is there someone in charge of bugs opened cdt-dev component ?

Hi,

Thanks for reading the documentation!

Reporting the bugs is useful, but providing patches is useful too :-)
I would be pleased to review and/or help you setup on contribution
process.

For documentation that is at help.eclipse.org and embedded into the
product, contributions are via git[1], see this process
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/contributing.
For FAQ and wiki stuff, just edit the wiki[2] Note that the first few
edits are moderated.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/doc
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ

Thanks for the help!