Re: [cdt-dev] How can I prevent the indexer taking over the entire CPU?

We have similar issues at Windows 7 64bit with Luna and Mars releases,
but not with Kepler. During indexing all 4 or 8 cores are at 96% load
and Eclipse is not responsive or slow for 15-20 minutes sometimes. If
we file a bug request, what should be attached to the bug report? How
can we analyse it? Log files, dumps etc...