From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Removal of "New new Wizard"

Hi,

I made a patch to remove a "new project" wizard prototype that never ended up being used in CDT. Some classes and extension points are public which makes this change API breaking so I'd like to give the chance to anyone who might be using this API to speak up before it is removed.

The patch is here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/62051/

Thank you,
Marc-Andre

Back to the top